Child Development Centers

Now hiring at all locations!

Open Positions

Qualified teacher candidates will have completed at least the minimum of following courses:

       CD 5   - Child Development (or equivalent)

       CD 10 - Child, Family and Society (or equivalent)

       CD12A - Program & Curriculum (or equivalent)

     You must also be eligible and in the process of obtaining a Child Development Permit

     from through the California Department of Education.

Candidates who are hired are requred to continue their education.  See job description.

Qualified assistants will have completed at least six units of CD or ECE course work.

Also hiring adult temp and student workers (no units required, but desireable).

Please check our Staff Handbook for complete job requirements and responsibilities:

Staff Handbook


WHCCD 2002_2007 Transfers

College Consultation Council Meeting Schedule 2008 09



West Hills Community College District - 9900 Cody St. - Coalinga, CA 93210 -1-800-266-1114
©2011 West Hills Community College District
Accessibility | Compliance Statement | Site Disclaimer| Contact Us | Help Desk | Español